This time I want to record a recipe for vanilla biscuits that I haven’t tried yet. I also have no picture, but if I manage to make these, I sure will put one up 😉
Well, I don’t know what to say anymore, just that I want to finish the drama episode I was watching and then go to bed, as I have a lot of work to do tomorrow.
WARNING/TIP: give up the almonds if you’re allergic. You can replace with raisins.
- 200 grams butter
- 250 grams flour
- 70 grams sugar
- some salt
- 100 grams almonds
- some baking powder
- 30 ml vanilla essence
- some vanilla sugar
- Mix all the ingredients, but the extra vanilla sugar.
- Roll in a sausage or salami shape
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut slices that you shape into crescents.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius, for some 12 to 15 minutes. They must be light brown in color.
- Roll them in the vanilla sugar and serve.